Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: I found this at Annettefunnyjello.com

1. What is your most annoying habit?
I tend to talk too fast when I am manic.

2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
That he would stop lecturing me. I had a father, he died.

3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
Chick Flicks.

4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
I take the fifth on this one...

5. When have you lied to get a job?
I haven't because I suck at lying.

6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?

Well that will be 7 years so my daughter will be over 18 and hopefully out of the house, so I would go visit my sister.

7. Classic or modern films and why?

Modern, I need the flashy special effects to hold my attention..

8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
Well, they couldn't be a vampire, cause they don't bite each other, so I will say David Duchovny.

9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?

I would find a buyer for my house!!!

10. What makes a great blog?
Great followers!

11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
I felt the need to make friends with strangers, bottom line.

12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
Ignorance

13. How many children do you have?
Two teenagers

14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
Not yet

15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
My post deciding what I should do about my blog.

16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?

Do you mean best blogger competitions? No. I do not need such approval in life.


17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Angelina Jolie, so I can get my hands on Brad Pitt


18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
I would have my 20's be in the late 1960's, Those were some cool days.

19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???

A third arm! I could get so much more done!

20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Anyone who reads my blog can answer this.

1 comment:

  1. New gfc and linky follower via Planet Weidknecht hoping you can follow back over at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!