Found this on Where Nothing Good Comes Easy
- to be soo tired after switching from a part time to full time job. I still have no one covering me back at home with my extra hours...
- to be addicted to Being Human, the UK version. I am almost finished the 3rd season on Netflix and I am going to be so upset because there is no place to find Season 4 yet.
- to be emotional that we do not have a buyer for our home. I have a new home to go to and a new mortgage approval, just need to sell this damn house. I just want to start my new life.
- to be tired of having to keep the house spotless all the time, in case we have to suddenly show the house, then no one comes.
- to be addicted to drinking Pepsi every night. It is my only vice during these stressfull times, but my glucose levels are not liking it.
- that I like my new job so much, my old job was so much work in such little time. This office is actually fun. :)