2. To not make Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner on March 17. Even though I am half Irish. It stinks up my house and my kids won't eat it.
3. To allow my 13 year old daughter to have sleepover birthday party with six of her closest friends. Yes, it was loud with giggling and laughing but it turned out pretty well!
4. To restart my life at 43 and living it how I wish to live it, raising my kids how I see fit.
5. To get divorced again because I do not want to raise my kids in a house of constant fighting. I never thought I would be a twice divorcee!
6. To not watch Survivor or Amazing Race or Teen Mom. If I want to see people make an ass of themselves, I can just go outside.
7. To be super annoyed with the economy, which is making it impossible to sell my house and get on with number 3 and 4.
8. To want to be friendly with the father of my children. Despite the anger of his new wife making it very difficult on all of us.
9. To love this weather in March! We will pay for it in August, but I say its worth it!
10. That I chose to be alone and surf the web, and socialize with people when I want to. It doesn't mean I have an internet addiction or a fear of society. I just have a limited tolerance for fools.
Now go on over to Airing My Dirty Laundry and link up!