Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing

As usual I get this from Annette Funnyjello or you can find the original here. Oh and as usual, I am a week late. Deal.

Sunday Stealing: The OC 25 Meme

1. What is your origin of your first name? What about any nicknames?
My name is the Scandinavian version of Christine. My grandmother had a nickname for me which only a few people alive know. I would like to keep it that way. I have also been called “Mom”, “Kir”, “K” and several mis-pronunciations of my name.

2. Have you any claims to fame?
Other than Mamatink, no.

3. If you were famous, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
'Sup Normals!

4. Which of your country’s achievements do you hold in highest regard?
The iPad, what, it's not from our country? Can I move there?

5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Married. Yea, I was naieve stupid.

6. What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it? My dogs. First one died when I was 7, second one ran away when I married and moved away.

7. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
My lack of control of my mouth. It is my mother's wish for me as well.

8. What are you obsessed with?
Selling my house. Really, c'mon somebody.

9. What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
My bright, creative, well-adjusted children

10. When/where were you happiest?
Too many times to list one.

11. And the lowest point in your life thus far?
My father's death.

12. What was the best decision you ever made?
Taking control of my life.

13. If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven’t got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
I have no modifications that I caused other than my piercings. I have several scars from a serious accident and many surgeries. They were all very painful and i wouldn't wish them on anyone. That's why I won't knowingly change my body any more.

14. What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
I take the 5th.

15. What is your favorite joke?
I don't have that kind of memory.

16. What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
See #9

17. When did you last cry, and why?
Reading this post.

18. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever had?
Don't be a friend to your child, be a parent.

19. Similarly, what’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Sign the divorce papers.

20. Have you any vices?
Pepsi

21. Do you regret anything?
I regret thinking I need to be married to be happy. Too many lives were affected.

22. What is the best invention ever?
See #4

23. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
Normal

24. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mother, even though she drives me crazy.

25. What are you going to do when you’ve finished Sunday Stealing?
Go to bed

 www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!