Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's OK Thursday

It’s OK Thursday
Found this on Where Nothing Good Comes Easy
ItsOkThursdaysButton

It’s OK….
  1. to be annoyed with the the family who viewed my house three times! Make an offer already!
  2. That the ending of this week's House killed me this week. Next week I am going to need a box of tissues!
  3. to not feel guilty about not attending the "after-party" after my best friend's wedding, I was just too exhausted!
  4. to be missing the grand-babies I lost in the divorce.
  5. to be excited that True Blood starts June 9th. I can use a regular dose of Eric Northman in my life!
  6. to be loving the one on one time I am getting to spend with my mom lately. Watching "The Avenger's" with her was great!

4 comments:

  1. It's totally ok! Love your post!

    Hopping by from the Friday Blog Hop- I'm hopping late. lol

    Please come check us out! Maybe you can add sweeper to your titles as well!

    www.SweepstakesMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post!!!

    I found you through Hop Along Friday and am now your newest follower on linky and GFC. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your grandkids. :(

    I can't wait for True Blood to start either. I saw that the guy from Law and Order: SVU is on the cast this season. I hope he's as good as he is in SVU. :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!