I am several weeks late with this meme. I did the following Sunday Stealing last week, but whatev's!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One and Two1. Song that always makes you sad?
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
It was the song I dedicated to my father at his funeral. Tears me down every damn time.
2. Last thing you bought?
iPhone cover at FiveBelow
3. Last person you argued with?
Who else, my husband
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Why the hell would you do that?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Friday, so much potential
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Peanut Butter, I'm wierd
9. Did you take piano lessons?
No. I had guitar lessons but they didn't last long because I wouldn't practice.
10. Most frequent song played?
Whatever is playing on Sirius XM Octane satellite radio
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Vampire Diaries, guess its not really a secret, given my public obsession with Ian Somerhalder
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
13. Date someone older or younger?
Married both. Like older better.
14. One place you could travel right now?
15. Do you use umbrellas?
no, I'm not gonna melt
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
I don't even know all the words to the American national anthem, why would I know the Canadian?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
The Cure, for putting pure heart in their music. The Smiths rock too, but in different way.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Being a mother
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
22. Perfect time to wake up?
Whenever I damn well feel like it.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
See question #22
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
Who knows when to use it.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
I was closer to Dad, see #1.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
When my children forget me
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Oh I would have LOVED to have been a teenager in the late 60′s, early 70′s. Woodstock!
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
That would require talent
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
Pet dander, pollen, adhesive, soy
35. Favorite fruit?