Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday



Another question blog.  Because I am to manic to concentrate on anything else.  And I get to leave work soon! Say thanks to Traci66 for me.
 
Here are this weeks questions:
 
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Well, my sheets need to be tucked in and my feet must be covered. Other than that I guess I am messy.  Never wake up in the same way as I fell asleep.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Level headed?  But then I wouldn't be so much fun to have around!

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Men will sleep with you when they have no feelings whatsoever for you.  Or maybe they did tell me and i didn't listen.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I am not allowed to shop at garage sales/flea markets because I spend too much.  Or have them, because I give things away for apparantly too little money.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? A potato breakfast bowl. Because I have never had one, but they sound so good right now! Can also be a KFC potato bowl...Is anyone bringing it? I am waiting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!