Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Ok so I am stealing the questions that the Bipolar Diva stole! I couldn't resist since since she is one of my closest friends, here in bloggy world.
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
I think mustaches are only sexy on certain people.  Like these:


2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Aaron Lewis in the Borgata in Atlantic City, NJ

 3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Cheers, always wanted to be a part of a bar family, until I was. 
4. Were you named after anyone?
Obviously, Tinkerbell

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
  Couldn't be bothered
 
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Pull my hair out, one by one

7. What is your favorite department store?
Don't really know many.  One with a couch, so I can rest.
8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Under arms and legs.  Hate shaving.

1 comment:

  1. I love a stache on certain people...like Charlie (Billy Burke) in Twilight is HOTT!

    If I didn't blog, I would probably be WAY more productive in my real job! LOL

    My fav store is Target!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!