Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting To Know You

So i was checking out Punk Rock Mama and came across Getting To know you at Mannland5 so i thought I would link up and join in on the fun.


The questions..

1. Are you superstitious? Yes im very superstitious. No new shoes on the table.  Spilt salt thrown over right shoulder.  Put a coin in every new purse.  Must have money in my pocket on New Years.  Drives my husband mad.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? i think i would be a.......snake.  Yes, I said it.  Our snakes have the life of Riley.  Fed, bathed, played with, sleep all day, up all night, all sound good to me.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........? a tube top, lol, momma didnt raise no skank

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? I usually check my reader at work, so no cause I have no speakers there, but if the subject seems interesting enough I will star it and catch it later

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? I can't even pluck them out one by one, thank God I'm a blonde, I could never do the wax thing!

6. Are you a spender or a saver? i am a shopoholic so i try not to carry much money

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? I would be Bella in the Twilight series cause I would just love to cozy on up next to Robert Pattinson!

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Never smoked.  Used to watch my Nana smoke like a chimney and hated how it made her mouth look.  Turned me off since day one.

 Now I'm off to Link up!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!