Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Monday Minute on Tuesday

Monday Minute

Here are the latest Monday Minute questions from Ian @ Daily Dose of Reality
First time I am trying this...

1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
I don't know, how much are you offering?  Everything is worth a price...

2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
Other than a million tussles with my little brother when we were younger, I only remember slapping a guy so hard I knocked him off his feet...and  he deserved it.

3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
The "I Love You" Song from Barney, the demented purple dinosaur

4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
Let's see...there was the time I was so drunk I flashed everyone at the party my new leopard bra, or the New Years Eve party where I threw up before 11 pm or the time I was so drunk that I have been told I was telling some dude exactly what he was missing out on (ahem) when he forgot he knew me (made out with me) the week before.

5 - What's your biggest regret?
That I didn't stand up for myself until Age 30 and decide to live my life the way I wanted to live it!


Now I'm off to link...

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for linking up and remind me to never get on your bad side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to play along this week! And your "regret"...I feel you on that! I truly wish I didn't have to wait until my 30's to figure myself out (and stand up for myself, too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on blogs. Loved your answers! LOL on the drunk fest.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!