Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

5 Question Friday

Yes I know this is Sunday. That is how painfully behind I am in following up on my blog saves. I found it at Ourimperfectlife so show her some love.

So anyway, I am doing a 5QF. I have not done one of these before

Now on to my answers to her questions.

1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Absolutely not. High School was quite a learning experience for me, one I am not wanting to return and relearn.  College i would do again.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) I am guessing we want realistic wishes here?  I would wish for a full paid vacation to the carraibean (sp?) as well as having more of a spine with my children.

3. What kids show do you secretly like? I love Avatar: the Last Airbender.  Too bad they dont make it anymore in the US.

4. What is your beverage of choice? Pepsi or Vodka/7up

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? I would make myself not so controlling, I so embarrassed my daughter at a 4H animal show on Saturday :(

1 comment:

  1. Surely you could come up with "bigger, more extravagant" wishes. Those seem doable, without a Genie.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!