Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tag! You're It!


Tag! You're it!





GirlfriendShoes from Girlfriends Are Like Shoes has tagged me in this fun posting idea!

The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.


2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.


3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.


4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post


5. Let them know you've tagged them!

My 11 fun facts:

  1. I am blind in one eye due to blunt head trauma when I was 20, but I can still drive fine.
  2. I have an unhealthy attraction to David Duchovny ever since he was Fox Mulder.
  3. I am bipolar.
  4. I am allergic to anything with fur or feathers
  5. I have two ball pythons, a male and a female (see #4)
  6. I hate coffee and hot tea. Only like sweet iced tea.
  7. I am a diehard Lost addict. Watched every show (go Sawyer!)
  8. I love watching Judge Judy! The things people try and get away with are hysterical!.
  9. I have a bachelor's degree in Business, which helps me in no way towards making more $$ 
  10. I am a diehard Jersey girl, but I did live in Germany for a while.
  11. I am a Pepsi addict. I drink it when I am stressed, which is too often lately!
.
My Questions to Answer:

  1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would change the bipolar thing if I could because the meds give me 40+ pounds of water weight!
  2. What is your favorite song and why? Never Let Me Down Again by Depeche Mode. I heard it for the first time back on 21 Jump Street and knew it was my song.
  3. What is one of your worst habits? When I am stressed I am constantly running my fingers through my hair, which just gives me greasy hair.
  4. What do you value most about your friends? That I can call or text my BFF anytime and she is there for me.
  5. Which do you prefer, dogs or cats? Dogs
  6. Are you truly happy with your life? Not currently, but I am taking the steps to change that now.
  7. What is your favorite television show? Off air: Lost / On Air: Fringe
  8. In your opinion what is the best way to spend a day off? Sleeping in, reading, blogging
  9. If you could be anyone for a day who would you want to be? Princess Kate Middleton, her life must be pretty rocking!
  10. Which social cause do you personally feel strongest about?I feel strongly about protecting kids from bullying, too many lives are tortured because of it!.
 Your Questions to Answer!
  1. What made you start blogging?
  2. Have you ever been to a foreign country?
  3. What was your favorite book?
  4. What dead celebrity would you like to meet and what would you talk about?
  5. What is your current favorite musical artist/group and why?
  6. What was your first job?
  7. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
  8. Who do you like better? Britney Spears or Christina Aquilara?
  9. Do you have a fake or real Christmas tree?
  10. What is your favorite current TV show?
  11. What is one thing you would change about yourself?
11 others that I've tagged
  1. Teri at The Bipolar Diva
  2. Kajal at the Purple Chronicles
  3. Lynn at TOAR
  4. Lindsey at Out of Alabaster
  5. Jenn at Misadventures in Motherhood
  6. Dannie at A Dose of Dannie
  7. Monica at Chunky and Monkey MD
  8. Brooke at Cupcakes and Cucumbers
  9. Mary at Go Ahead! Take A Bite
  10. Carrie at Huppie Momma
  11. CJ at Killing Superwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!