Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Stealing


OK I am stealing this from Annette Funnyjello! Thanks Annette!
) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
OK Ready?
1. Emimen - My Name Is
2. Creed - Overcome
3. 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
4. Rascal Flatts - Every Day
5. Linkin  Park - Waiting For The End
6.  Miranda Lambert - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
David Duchovny
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"days or up to a week. Most of the kids were pretty good, and" from Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.
4) What do you think about most?
Selling my house…and my kids
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
It was from my daughter telling me she is eating over her friends house.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With, I have kids.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can twirl a mean baton.
8)Women…. (finish the sentence); Men…. (finish the sentence)
are brave….are annoying
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No, but I have had a song sung TO me
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Never, I play air drums, lol.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Spiders
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No
13) What’s your religion?
Life
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Rushing indoors.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Depeche Mode
17) What was the last lie you told?
I Love You.
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yep…bitch is gonna get you.
19) What does your URL mean?
My hobbies
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My kids, My kids.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
David Duchovny
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Duh.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I Clean.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Tinkerbell memorabilia and magnets.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Texting
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Absolutely.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
The sound of my husband lecturing, The sound of my children laughing.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I left?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No and yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My bed. My bedroom door
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Clean house.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
the Funeral Home
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
East Coat, Jersey rocks!
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Gavin Rossdale
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Happiness
36) Define: Art.
Beaity
37) Do you believe in luck?
No
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat’s ass?
Who gives a crap
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
No I didn't
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?

Yes. And not intentionally.
41) What was the last book you read?
Currently reading Are You There Vodka, Its Me Chelsea
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No
43) Do you have any nicknames?
“Mom”
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Chronicle.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Had a large portion of my arm cut off by a propellor, which prompted a large piece of skin to be cut off my thigh to cover it up
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No but one caught me
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
no
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Sex? What is that?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yes, but who cares.
50) Do you believe in magic?
No
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I am Irish, big grudge holder
52) What is your astrological sign?
Leo, roar
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
Whatever I need
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
My Iphone 4GS
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
Yes
56) In a relationship?
For a little while longer.
57) How many relationships have you had?
I’m at the end of marriage #2. We will leave it at that.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
This day? Just another day.
59) Where were you yesterday?
Cleaning
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
My computer
61) Are you wearing socks right now?

It is winter, so yes
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Snakes, I guess that would be reptile
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Ignore them
64) Where is your best friend?
She’s likely at home. But I honestly don’t know, I don’t keep tabs on her every minute of the day.
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
66) What is your heritage?
Irish
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Blog Hopping.
68) What’s new?
My Phone.
69) What is the key to seduction?
Blogs
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
Had to tell my first husband that I was divorcing my second husband!
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Get to work, I cant afford to lose my job with 2 kids to feed
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I would tell everyone and party my ass off!!!
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Trust
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Everyone
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Outside friendships
77) How did/could someone win your heart?
Humor
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
Being unmedicated
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Having kids
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
Control
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Proud Mama
82) What is your favorite word?
Freedom
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
A person comes to mind, but I won’t name names.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
Don't have one
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
Not really.
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
Yes, but it couldn't last forever.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A sunset at work, the default at home
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I can't verbalize the name because then karma would bring that person back into my life!
89) What would be a question where you’d not tell the truth?
You expect an answer?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What would you do?
I’d be pretty pissed cause they would be noisy and useless!
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To be able to grow money!
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The last half hour I had with my dad.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I will keep that private.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let’s say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Tim Mcgraw (don't tell Faith)
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Florida, I have some family that would put me up!
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
Not currently.
97) Who’s winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination?
Who cares?
98) Who’s winning the next U.S. Presidential election? Steven Colbert
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Wanna buy a house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!