Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tornado Terror


It is hard to go anywhere lately and not hear about the tornadoes that are hitting our middle states almost daily.  We live in the Northeast, so we don't face much threat, but we do have family in Tennessee and we do worry.

I watched this video and it just broke my heart.  I couldn't help but cry. The screams of the children and the people calling out to the Lord. Thankfully no one was hurt. I couldn't imagine having to live through an ordeal like that with my children. When will these storms stop? Why do they keep happening? Why must so many people die?

1 comment:

  1. It took me several tries, with ongoing internet issues, but I was FINALLY able to watch/listen to the video. Horrifying. My heart goes out to them.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!