Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monday Minutes


OK, I know it says Monday Minute and its Wednesday, but whatever. Here goes...
Monday Minute


1 - Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
I remember getting a Donnie and Marie Osmond album for Christmas from my parents. Must have been like 8 or 9.
 
2 - What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?
First 'real' concert was the Beach Boys in the arena in Six Flags here in NJ.  They were awesome. Christened me to many concerts in that tiny arena following a full day in the amusement park.  Ahh memories...

3 - Ever bleed from your ass?
Sure have. Let's just leave it at that.

4 - If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?
No. And really would rather not. He turned out to be a total ass.

5 - Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever.  Oh, this is easy. I have a couple.  Lost.  or XFiles.  In that order.  It was recently the one year anniversary of the finale of Lost and I still feel the emptiness in my TV schedule with it being gone! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!