Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday!!

I have not been on my blog in like forever!! I feel like a foreigner!


Welcome to Five Question Friday!!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then link up your post! You can find the LINKUP here: fivecrookedhalos!!  Remember, the most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN!
 
1. Have you ever had surgery?
I have had surgery for infertility, a couple for malignant melanoma, a couple for skin grafts and a major arm reconstruction.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
I did ride in an ambulance (I also flew in an emergency plane ride to a trauma hospital), but I do not remember it due to the amnesia I have from the accident that caused the last two surgeries listed.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I am calm in a medical emergency with everyone except my kids. When my father was in his last months I was very calm and organized with him.  With my kids I am constantly rethinking my decisions, like every 5 minutes, and driving them insane.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I have no garden because I can only seem to keep my children alive, LOL.
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out of my parents house at the age of 22 when I was first married.

Thats all from me kids!  Try it yourself and have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Unless you tell me different, I'm gonna think you're occupied watching owl boxes!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!