Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness - Frank Sinatra

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How much do you drink?  I only drink socially because it makes me sleepy or nauseous.

2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?  I have only gloated to an ex.  That is the best revenge, doing better than them.

3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life? I enjoy seeing my kids enjoy living!

4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?  I try not to "think" about any situations in my life, lol.  Much easier.

5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.  My best friend is younger than me (by 12 years) but we have the same way of thinking which makes her my bff!

6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?  Intelligence is very important.  A stupid mate is frustrating.  But they can't be smarter than me!

7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?  Giving them a slap that knocked them off their feet!

8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?  Green, it is clean and fresh

9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?  I am a sarcastic clown

10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?  No, if I am that mad, they are dead to me.

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme! You can find the link HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!