Here's how it works:
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place? Couple weeks ago, lets just say it involves Girl Scouts, I am the Assistant Leader, dammit.
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into? Absolutely!! Doesn't everyone have someone in their life like that?
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? No. It's none of my business, or anyone else's for that matter.
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened? I did faithfully, and what Christian said in the last 15 minutes is what happened. They all lived their lives (except Aaron - being a baby at Heaven's Gates) died at different times and met at a predestined place that their souls determined.
5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china? Mine is called Italy. LOL
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time. 3 way tie between the Notebook, The Green Mile and Remember Me.
7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme? I didn't even know you could. I guess I am well behaved. :)
8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet? Alaska? WTF? I didn't learn Geography in school. Ask me a business question.
9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage? Its common.
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish? My health.
11. How pissed are you that we posted late? Not at all, considering I never do these things on time anyway and this is my first time joining this one :D
12. Tell us about a recent great day. Recent? Not Sure. My wedding day, 6+ years ago.
13. When was the last time that you juggled? Successfully? Never.