Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Thunks


WOOHOO I am actually on time with this one!

Driver's Ed. Demon #1 is taking it right now. Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it?
Yes, thanks to my Dad sweet talking the tester after I couldn't parallel park to save my life.  My Dad is NOT a sweet talker.  Thanks, Dad!

You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand?  My iPhone

How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited to?
None so far!

There is no other choice in the matter - you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be?
Asian...their skin and hair are BEAUTIFUL.

Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn?
Nope. We got the best lawn on the block. And yes, I went to college for that grammar. 

Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot?
Swear

I'm gonna take you fishing... are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you?
I touch no worms.  Case closed.

From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"?
Cause I would not be able to use one of those, LOL.

Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not?
It doesn't matter, really, but seeds are best.

From Demon #1: Whats your favorite flavor of water?
Rasberry
 
Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it? 
Hell to the yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!