Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1. If you could interview anyone in the world for your blog, who would you choose and why?
Right now?  Robert Pattinson, but I would be too busy giggling to ask any questions.

2. Can you remember your last dream? What was it?
Last night it was my husband getting trashed and me having to deal with it.  Let's just say I was pissed.  Thankfully, in reality, its not something I have to deal with often

3. Name 3 places you’d like to go on vacation to.
  • Jamaica
  • Australia
  • Dominican Republic
4. What scares you the most?
It's a tie between and drowning and fire
 
5. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Green Mile by Stephen King
  
6. What’s the funniest movie that you’ve seen?
The Hangover was pretty funny last week.

7. Where are your kids right now?
Their buts better be at school.
 
8. What was the last thing you ate?
Homemade Minestrone
 
9. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Early

10. What is your favorite band or singer?
Depeche Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!