While surfing around the million blogs I follow I found this cute questionnaire at Lisasyarns I know its not Thursday, but just roll with it!
1. Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
I don't remember what brand phone it was. I know we bought it at Radio Shack and it needed to be kept plugged into the car lighter to work and came in a zip up bag which had a hard base and handset that were attached! Damn thing was heavy!
2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
Something by Dr. Suess. Let's go with "Are you my mother??
3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
My first car was a 1980-something Mazda GLC, which was handed down to me from my mom. Dad got me a new red 1987? Chevy Cavalier when I went to college. I drove that car until it was totaled in 1994 in Texas. Car even came to Germany with me!
4. Who was your hero growing up?
My Dad. Cause he was never home, enough said. Now, its my Mom!
5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
I am guessing we are meaning the first real "kiss" kiss. My first kiss was with my first boyfriend whose name is Jim. I was in band (a majorette) and he was the water-boy for the football team (I know, loser.) Everyone was making fun of me because I was 15 and never kissed, so he took me down the hallway and kissed me, open-mouthed. I had no idea a tongue was to be involved so we never used it in the 3 1/2 months we were together. Then he left me for a girlfriend of mine who "could" kiss correctly. Slut. Anywho, no big deal, I definitely move on and up the ladder from there!
6. What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
In high school I had all of my hair cut off in a pixie haircut with a tail, lol. It looked great (except the tail) because I was young and thin, but I was teased mercilessly. Damn high school. I can post a pic when I get home from work.
7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
I had a dream once that I could not get enough Pepsi to drink. Was constantly thirsty, couldnt get enough. Next day, I honestly couldn't get enough, drank tons of it. Another time I dreamt that my father (who has a history of several tumors) had a tumor in his chest. Next day I found out my uncle (godfather) had lung cancer. Creepy, he didn't live much longer after that. I try not to pay attention to my dreams anymore.
8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
Spiders, always spiders.
9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
I am usually grouchy and want to shut out the world, which makes me like Oscar.
10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
Being a successful single mother after my first husband left. Kids are still alive, that,s all I have to say on that! Thankfully I found husband #2