The 2nd Cup of Coffee was nice enough to give us a new list for this week! Here are your questions:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Duh, attend. Who wouldn't want to be served?
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
My BFF's 26th (?) birthday where she came INTO the party drunk and proceeded to get worse. Then she cried all night that she would be alone forever (she is now in a solid stable relationship.) She apologized to gramma & grampa, mom & dad, etc. Oh, and she kept falling out of her shirt. I had to drag her upstairs and get her changed!
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
True happiness and health
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
It gets the kids outside?
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Doesn't matter. Can go either way.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
7. What song describes your mood today?
"She's a Bitch"
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
We eloped to Vegas, so no "gifts." But my brother did give us a cool entry table and mirror and fireplace screen and tools for our housewarming.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Dulce du Leche
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Usually Thursday nights, that's when my 14 year old son remembers to tell me things I was supposed to know for Friday.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Geez, where to start? Popcorn, Onion Dip, Cocktail Sauce....
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Money, of course
You can find the link up here!