Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday


We finally got a break from the heat wave in May!  Okay, let's get on to 5QF!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Most of all, remember to have fun!

Questions for Friday, June 3rd:

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 
 
A pool would keep me cooler but would require more frequent work, so I will go for the landscaping and put in some trees!

2. Death penalty, yay or nay?

Death penalty all the way. Why must we pay to keep the scumbags alive?

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

My kids are trained with fear, so nothing goes on behind my back, LOL.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

I prefer to live on the run, so he can't catch me.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

Snakes, we have two. They don't make noise. They only eat and poop every two weeks. Easy peasy.
-------------------------------------
Linky time!  Go here and link yourself up to the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!