Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fibromyalgia

I have suffered from unexplained soreness and pain for many years. I have taken so many pain relievers only to have the pain be temporarily abated. I discussed the possibility of having fibromyalgia with my doctor recently. 

The problem is that there is no test for fibromyalgia. Every other possibility was ruled out like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis or lymes. So I tried samples of a new med called Savella. I felt relief within a week. No more constant aching and pain. I no longer need to have the advil standing by. I can now find the energy to exercise to try and lose the weight I've put on. I recommend trying this medication. Let's just hope my prescription plan will cover it! (And it did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!