Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Meme's from Fairy Blog Mother

Join Us for Monday Mayhem



Welcome to Monday Mayhem. Found these on Annette's blog Fairy Blog Mother which I, of course, HAD to follow! Answer the questions the best way that you want to. Have fun!

1. What animal in your opinion is the stupidest animal alive?
Man, wait that's not an animal.  Ok, the opossum, get outta the damn road creatures!

2. What person in the news or spotlight makes you wonder how they got so far?
hmm...
Spencer Pratt
Glenn Beck (my husband will kill me for that one)
Seth Rogan
 
3. If you could make up a new law and be in charge of arresting law breakers, what would that law be?
Kids who feel the need to constantly outshine everyone else, by making up crap and putting down those around them.

4. Name something of the color blue that you despise.
The paint in my bedroom.  It was there when we bought the house and EVENTUALLY we will change it.

5. If you were on your way somewhere and were running late and witnessed an accident, what would you do?
I would stop.  Take pictures.  Upload them to YouTube.  Hey, why not?

6. How tall is too tall and how short is too short in your opinion?
If you're a guy and you're shorter than me...then it's too short, and um...I am pretty short.  If you have to bend over to kiss me, then you are too tall.

7. What hair color and/eye color would you not want in someone you were planning on having children with?
Brown & Brown.  Too late.


8. What hour of the day has the worst drivers?
Anytime on a Friday going South near the Jersey Shore in the summer season (Memorial to Labor).  Its like we are giving something away for free or something.

9. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals?
Only cause the Flyers are in it and they are local.  Not a fan.

10. If you wanted to eat lunch at the zoo and all they served were animal parts, would you eat them?
If it was chicken or cow parts, duh.

11. Would you give, and if so how much, money to a 25 year old man holding a sign at an intersection that asks for money?
I would give him the finger.  Nobody gave me money at 25.

12. What do you do with emails that tell you to forward them on to 10 other people or something will happen to you?
DELETE, end of story.
 



Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
  1. Diet Snapple
  2. iPhone
  3. Work files
  4. Office PC's
  5. Tinkerbell, of course
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I wash it.  If I am in a good mood and the kids are busy I will straighten it.  I will get it cut like every 6 months, or when I am pissed at it and the scissors are near.

3. What are you wearing now?
T-shirt, shorts, flipflops

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
Office Manager for Primary Doctor.  Sucks, need MORE money!

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
Yesterday, cause I frickin wanted to!

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Hubs

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
Mac & Cheese from last night's dinner

9. What was the last email that you received?
Spam

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Duh, Blogger

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Crafts stuff, nothing but

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
Korn, Linkin Park

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
Bipolar Disease, no seriously
 
14. What was the last CD you bought?
Don't buy them, have iTunes

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
Warm, not hot.  Sunny.  Breezy
 
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
Sing

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
I did.  BORING

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
 Give ME The MONEY

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
Since it passed, I can say we visited friends and rested.  And started watching True Blood Season 1

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
My ex-husband.  Do we have to talk about him? No

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
No, I don't hold back

2. How well do you handle rejection?
Yell "Fuck You" and stomp away

3. What makes you feel old?
Being carded or called Ma'am

4. What makes you feel young?
Alcohol.

5. What’s something you are old school about?
Not dating too young.  Yes, young miss Diva I am talkin about you!

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
LOST.  I would buy all of them!

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
Easy, cheap ass crafts.  24-7

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
Lahaska, PA
 
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
Go to Jamaica, Ireland, Australia
See my kids marry happily
Spend retirement traveling with Hubs

1 comment:

  1. HEY, there's a Fairy Blog Mother?? Too funny, my bloggy friends call me that too, due to all the buttons I make for them & shout outs I can't help but give! And just as you had to follow HER, I have GOT to follow someone who's all about Tink!! I love her sooo much, I had her tattooed on my hip for my 40th b-day this year LOL!!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!