Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Tinkology

Okay the deal is: Whoever is reading this, Brother or Sister, YOU are TAGGED. Hands up baby! You have to do it. No other go! And also, you have to title it with your name- ology. Like I did- Tinkology. Got it?

So here I go with my –ology.

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic Vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit- down restaurant?
Olive Garden, yet I only order the salad!

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Atlanta Bread

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Popcorn

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Just cheese baby

How many televisions are in your house?
7, wow that is sad.  There are only 5 people in my house.

What color cell phone do you have?
White

BIOLOGY:

Are you right- handed or left- handed?
Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
I had a muscle moved from my back and into my arm after an accident 20 years ago.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Laundry basket?

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nada. But I have been knocked into amnesia?!?!

Have you ever fainted?
Yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes, cause I would party like a rock star the day before

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm, Katherine

How many pairs of flip- flops do you own?
 2

Last person you talked to?
Co-worker

FAVOURITOLOGY:

Season?
Spring

Holiday?
Christmas

Month?
July, my birthday month

Colour?
Green.

Drink?
Pepsi

Alcoholic?
No thank you, lol, although I do partake in the sport

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone?
BFF

What are you listening to?
Bon Jovi "I'll be there for you", crappy radio station

What are you watching?
Duh, the computer monitor

Worrying About?
My kids of course

What’s the last movie you saw?
Hurt Locker, really good

Do you smile often?
Yes! I should get an oscar for my acting

If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
I have blue, and that's good enough

What’s on your wish- list for your birthday? List is to long to post, I think I will be disappointed.

Can you do a chin- up? Nope.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Neither, I live for today.

Have you been in a car wreck?
Yep, unfortunately.

Have you caused a car wreck?
Nope

Do you have an accent?
Does Jersey Shore count?

Last time you cried?
Can't remember.

Plans tonight?
Girl Scout activities out the butt.

Have you ever felt like you have hit rock bottom?
Yes, then I fell some more 

Name three things you bought yesterday?
Gas, that's it.

Have you met someone who has changed your life?
My second husband

For the better or worse?
Better, he pulled me off of rock bottom

How did you bring in the New Year?
Party with friends.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
For about 3 minutes, that's it.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
None.

Have you held hands with someone today?
Not yet.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The henna on my boss's hand.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Oldies.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Love it!

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
Couple months, had peanut butter with chocolate the other night though

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Snoring

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Have to PEE! Have to PEE!

There you go. I am done.

Remember you are tagged. Go ahead and play along.

PS: I found this at Ratz's Place. Link up! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice MamaTink....... Ooooh and Nice name... Me likey......

    Thanks for following me and commenting. You made my day. I have been kinda stressed out and every single comment will be welcomed. Have a great day or night.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...fine. I'm gonna do it. But only because you said I HAVE to (and I have time on my hands).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might want to check out who are giveaway winner is tomorrow. Wink, wink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mercurial Nature: You better, I am looking forward to seeing your answers!
    Trixie and Tess: Thanks so much, I will def check it out! Wink Wink

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!