Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

5QF

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you'd like, you can grab the Mcklinky blog hop code! I would be your best friend (small Twitter joke there) if you'd link back to me, Mamatink!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? My father was the captain of an oil barge.  He was gone two weeks out of every month until I was around 17.  I have huge abandonment issues due to this fact.

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!) Hmm...I remember breaking open a "tanning" barbie package in Woolworth's (if you don't know what that is, you are too young) to steal the "tanning" tattoos to see if they would work on me.

3. Where do you like to go to relax? My bed. It is where I escape to as often as I can.

4. What was the last thing you won? I won two awards from Mishieru! 

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? Who wants to be a millionaire, I so can answer those questions!!!. 


This is a Blog Hop! 60 entries so far... you're next!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I wish I had time to play maybe next Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing tattoos from the Tanning Barbies?! UMMMMM. Shame on you! LOL. I stole candy once and my granny made me take it back and apologize. I still don't know why I did that, it's not like she wouldn't have bought it for me. Kids do weird things! I try to remind myself about that when my little boy does crazy stuff!

    Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My name is on your 5 question friday. You deserve those awards mama tink! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just reminded me of the time I stole and got caught... it's an awful memory and I guess I tried to repress it! What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks for sharing. Neat blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even remember the last thing I won ...wait did I ever even win anything? Now I know what I'll be thinking of for the next hour(-:

    happy Mother's Day Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!