Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Yo! Tweeps Traffic Exchange!

DIRECTIONS:

To play along and increase your twitter twaffic do the following:

1. Follow me first of all!  My twitter ID is Mamatink123

2. MAKE A BLOG POST LIKE I am doing. Copy and Paste these directions.

3. Grab the YO Tweeps Twaffic Exchange Button. Put him in your post.

(He's so cute. Put him on your sidebar too if you're that kinda girl. )





5. Put a twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did. It should directly link to your TWITTER PROFILE.


6. Now link up your post at Supah's blog


7. Visit some other #YOTweeps linkers on the list.


8. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on. (Follow their blog as well if you're interested.)

Example:
@Mamatink123 #yotweeps I'm following!

9. If someone follows you JUST reciprocate. It's that easy

2 comments:

  1. ok.. this is a lot of work.. can't I just offer you a drink and tell you to come to the dark side.. we have chocolate? Yea.. I thought that would work..

    http://twitter.com/Queenie249

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! I will see you on Twitter! Better make the drinks strong!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon let me have it!